Hurricane debris removal is a service that we offer to our clients only. This is one of the many benefits that we offer. As soon as a hurricane passes, our team is ready with all the equipment necessary to remove and clean your properties.
Before a hurricane, it is important to determine, as part of your plan, the who, how, and when the debris removal will take place. Our clients know that we will be ready when such a catastrophe presents itself.
- Clean drains, gutters, and downspouts of buildings
- Remove antennas or loose objects from the roof
- Bring in display racks and other objects usually left outside
- Secure all loose objects, such as trash cans, that might cause damage during strong winds
- Remove outdoor signs, especially those that swing or are portable
- If the building has exterior glass frontage, we will clear out that section of the building as much as possible and use shutters or boards to protect the glass. If you have no shutters or boards, strong masking or duct tape may be used. We can tape in an “X” on the inside of the glass to reduce shattering.
One of the best defenses against the devastation of a hurricane is preparation. Preparation helps to minimize damage thereby speeding up the recovery time. By providing detailed plans of an action disaster, you can become one of the key preparation tools. Your hurricane response plan should specify what actions are necessary before, during, and after a disaster as well as who is responsible for initiating each action and what additional resources are needed. After a hurricane, a business will rely heavily on the recovery section of its plan.