Since establishing our business decades ago, BPM Maintenance Group, Inc. has developed a reputation for delivering the most extensive line of high-quality Pembroke Pines commercial property maintenance services, at the most competitive rates. We have dedicated our business to exceeding the client’s expectations; providing a superior level of service that is unparalleled throughout our industry. Furthermore, we can customize a building and property maintenance package that is tailored to your specific needs.
Whether you live close to your property or you’re an absentee owner, we can handle the daily responsibilities of maintaining your real estate investment. As your commercial maintenance services provider, we can keep your property in pristine condition, while protecting your investment and enhancing the value of it in the process. It has been said that the right Pembroke Pines maintenance companies can extend a property’s lifespan; enabling the owner to realize an excellent return on their investment.
Many of our competitors in the Pembroke Pines area only provide one or two property maintenance services, at most. We are a full-service company that provides the most extensive line of services in the industry today. BPM Maintenance Group, Inc. services a wide range of clients including but not exclusive to:
- industrial parks
- office buildings
- retail chain establishments
- shopping centers
- strip malls
To ensure that your property is well cared for and maintained, we can provide any of the following building and property maintenance services on a regularly scheduled basis:
- Pembroke Pines day porter services
- Pembroke Pines street sweeping
- Pembroke Pines parking lot sweeping
- asphalt patching
- electrical services
- HVAC services
- landscaping services
- painting services
- parking lot maintenance, repair, sign installation, and striping services
- plumbing services
- pothole repair service
- power sweeping services
BPM Maintenance Group, Inc. also performs routine property inspections to ensure that your property is properly maintained according to your standards. These visual inspections enable us to proactively identify any potential issues or problems, such as: code violations, draining system deficiencies, dumpster areas, fences, mold growth, parking lot issues, structural concerns, traffic signs, and more.
Why Professional Property Maintenance?
There is so much more involved with Pembroke Pines commercial property maintenance services than meets the eye; hence the need to hire skilfully trained professionals for the job. Your average, everyday handymen lack the experience and expertise that our field crew and staff members possess. Plus, most are not prepared with the right equipment and tools to do the job properly. However, the three (3) main reasons to consider hiring skilled property maintenance professionals are:
- They are the experts in their field and have experience at performing a diverse range of maintenance tasks.
- They will help you avoid costly, time-consuming legal problems by maintaining safe conditions on the interior, as well as the exterior, of all structures.
- They will protect your investment through extensive care and upkeep; which in turn will add value to your property over time.
Although these are the main reasons to consider hiring a property maintenance service provider in Pembroke Pines, there are others. Especially when it comes to maintaining a comfortable, safe environment. It is best to work with a company that is licensed, insured and bonded.
Benefits of Hiring BPM
There are numerous benefits to hiring BPM Maintenance Group, Inc. However, the five (5) most important benefits are as follows:
- You’ll avoid paying for complex, costlier repairs in the future.
- You’ll be providing business tenants, their employees, and other visitors with a safe and comfortable environment.
- You’ll enhance the appearance of your property and create a great impression for those who visit the property, as well as the people who work there.
- You’ll increase the life expectancy and value of your property.
- You’ll save money by paying a fair price for the services you need.
Keep in mind that cost-effective commercial property maintenance services require a broad range of processes, that are geared to preserving the value of your investment. For more information about our extensive line of maintenance services, call BPM Maintenance Group, Inc. today at 786-420-2524 or 786-801-4628. Let us show you how we can be your full-service Pembroke Pines property maintenance company. And, you’ll be glad you choose us.