The most preferred commercial property maintenance company in Fort Lauderdale is BPM Maintenance Group, Inc. We are committed to providing a superior level of service, at the greatest value, in the South Florida real estate market. Since our business was established, we have built a reputation of delivering outstanding results and exceeding all client expectations. No matter how big or small your property is, we can develop a regularly scheduled maintenance plan that meets your needs and requirements.
Services We Provide
As your commercial maintenance specialists, we’ll provide the most extensive line of services. And, ensure that your property is always in pristine condition throughout the year. We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do! And, we believe that the many services we provide are what separate us from other Fort Lauderdale commercial maintenance companies. Furthermore, we can provide a broad range of services to industrial parks, malls, office buildings, retail stores, and shopping centers including:
- power sweeping
- porter services
- plumbing services
- parking lot maintenance and striping
- painting services
- landscaping services
- HVAC services
- electrical services
Plus, we take a proactive approach to commercial maintenance. In that we conduct regularly scheduled inspections of your property to ensure that it is maintained to our high-quality standards; exceeding your expectations. Your property and the buildings on it are inspected inside and out for any potential liabilities. In so doing, we can identify many different issues or problems with:
- code violations
- draining system deficiencies
- dumpster areas
- mold growth
- parking lot issues
- structural concerns
- traffic signs
Most importantly, our indoor and outdoor crews have been skillfully trained at all facets of building and property maintenance. They can report any issues before they become more costly problems. As a result, you will always be able to make a well-informed decision regarding any maintenance and repairs that are needed.
Benefits for the Property Owner
Aside from having full occupancy and revenues, the biggest concern for commercial property owners is the care and maintenance of their investment. Hiring professional Fort Lauderdale property maintenance services to handle these daily responsibilities has many benefits including the five (5) listed here:
- It enhances the appearance of your property – not only that, but it keeps it in good order while saving you money in the process.
- It keeps your assets working for you – Fort Lauderdale commercial property maintenance services can actually increase the life expectancy and the value of your investment.
- It protects you against potential legal problems – one of the primary reasons to hire a commercial property maintenance company is for safety concerns. With the proper care and upkeep, you’ll be providing a safe environment for those who do business or work there.
- It saves you money – we can customize daily and preventative maintenance plans to ensure that your needs are met, and that you’re only paying for those services that you need or require.
- It will prevent unnecessary repairs – preventative maintenance can go a long way to saving you money on future repairs that would otherwise pose a safety threat to your business tenants and their employees, as well as the people who visit your property.
As your property maintenance experts, we take pride in delivering cost-effective results to every client. At BPM Maintenance Group Inc., your property is our #1 priority. We take care of it as if it was ours, and respect your privacy.
Why Choose BPM Maintenance Group, Inc.?
Any average company can mow your property or repair a lighting fixture; but the best Fort Lauderdale commercial maintenance service can do it all. As your commercial property maintenance services provider, we can enhance the appearance, image, and value of your investment. All, while helping you maximize your ROI in the process. Your business tenants, their employees, and the customers that do business with them will enjoy visiting or working on a property that is both comfortable and safe.
Why settle for average when you can have the best? To learn more about how BPM Maintenance Group, Inc. can deliver quality results and exceed your expectations, call us today at 786-420-2524 or 786-801-4628.