As a vehicle owner, you would never drive your car continually, without doing any preventative maintenance on it, would you? Then why would you keep running your commercial property in Plantation without ever performing any building, grounds, and parking lot maintenance? You may think we’re exaggerating a bit, but unfortunately, this is an all too common occurrence among commercial property owners and investors.
When budgets get tight and they start to cut expenses, one of the first areas that get trimmed is their property maintenance services. The reality is that they think they’re saving on overhead, but they really aren’t when you look at the bigger picture. At BPM Maintenance Group, Inc., we are all too familiar with the outcome in these situations. The lack of property maintenance inevitably leads to costly future repair expenses.
BPM Maintenance Group, Inc. provides the most extensive line of commercial property maintenance services in the Plantation area; at the most competitive rates in the industry. Unlike most property maintenance companies that only offer one or two types of service, we do it all. Furthermore, our licensed contractors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, no matter how big or how small the job may be.
Our services benefit a broad range of commercial properties including industrial parks, malls, office buildings, restaurant, retail chains, and strip centers. These include:
- parking lot maintenance and striping
- porter services
- power sweeping
We also conduct routine property inspections to identify any potential issues, or problems associated with your buildings and property. As you can see, we are truly a one-stop shop where Plantation property maintenance services are concerned.
Three Reasons for Hiring Property Maintenance Companies
Aside from the issues of common sense and safety, there is a great deal to consider when it comes to hiring a Plantation property maintenance companies. The average everyday Do-It-Yourselfer or handyman lacks the experience and expertise. As well, they may not have the proper equipment and tools to perform this type of work. Conversely, there are three (3) primary reasons to consider hiring professionals to maintain your property as follows:
- They are the experts in their field – not only do professional property maintenance personnel have the experience, expertise, equipment, and tools required, they have been trained in all facets of the industry and perform a diverse variety of tasks.
- They will help you avoid costly, time-consuming legal problems – by providing the people who conduct business on your property (as well as other individuals who visit it) with a clean, comfortable, and safe environment, you are protecting yourself against potentially costly, time-consuming legal troubles.
- They will protect your investment – one of the primary reasons for hiring commercial property maintenance services is that it protects your investment and enhances its curb appeal. In turn, your property will increase in value over time.
Since starting our business, we’ve built our reputation on providing the highest quality Plantation property maintenance services, at the greatest value; exceeding all customer expectations in the process.
Why Choose BPM Maintenance Group, Inc.?
Are you struggling to keep up with day-to-day maintenance issues and having difficulties finding a property maintenance company that can do it all for you? Well, here are eight (8) things you can expect when choosing BPM:
- An extensive line of property maintenance services
- Around-the-clock emergency services
- Expertise in all facets of commercial property maintenance
- Fully bonded, insured, and licensed employees
- Multiple property maintenance experience
- Skilled and trained field and maintenance crews
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Strong references from other commercial property owners
If you are looking for licensed and insured professionals with years of experience, your search ends with us. As your maintenance services provider, your property is always our #1 priority, no matter how large or small it is. Plus, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All it takes is a single phone call and we will respond promptly. For additional information regarding our company, and our Plantation commercial property maintenance services, please call us today at 786-420-2524 or 786-801-4628.